Hello Ladies, here are a few beauty and cosmetic secrets that JennySue uses that can take your everyday look up a notch…..
1. Hair De-Greaser- Take your child’s baby powder and just use a tad in your palms and apply to the roots of your hair to help cut greasy hair that hasn’t been able to be washed in a couple days. It’s an instant root lifter without the shower (great for those “I only have 15 minutes to get gorgeous days”)!
2. Brighter Eyes- Use a shimmer powder in a light or neutral color (I like Bare Escentuals eye shimmer in “Nude Beach“) and apply it in the corner tear duct of the eyes. All Hollywood stars use this trick if you look closely in their headshots! Also try using an unexpected contrasting mascara color to your eyes- for example, if you have brown eyes use a purple mascara, green eyes use a blue mascara and vice versa.
3. Fuller Nude Lips- To create an Angelina Jolie like pout, fill in your lips with a nude lip liner and extend the liner only SLIGHTLY outside the natural lip line on top and bottom focusing on the center and fill in with a complimentary lip color. Then take a sheer lip gloss (like MAC lip glass in Snowgirl) and apply it JUST in the center of your upper and lower lip- this will give the illusion of a fuller lip.
4. Concealer that Stays- Always apply your concealer AFTER your foundation. Because if you apply it after the foundation, you’re erasing all that hard concealing work you did before!
5. Fatter Lashes- Use a lash primer/base, they really make a difference. Lancome’s Cil’s Booster XL in conjunction with their ever popular Definicils mascara makes for sexy fake lashes.
6. Stay Put Eyeliner- To help keep your eyeliner from running all over your face looking like Courtney Love on a bad night, after applying your liner sweep a shadow of a matching shade over the line. It’ll have mad staying power.
These are tips that will make you say to yourself, “Wow, I should try that!”