Yesterday was an extremely special day as my friends and I hosted a beautiful baby shower. The shower was for my best friend whom I’ve known since elementary school (the mommy-to-be in the pink 3rd from the right-obvious I guess!) and is due to have her first baby in March!
Now everyone who knows me, also knows that I am a huge crier when it comes to weddings and baby showers and any other sentimental occasion.
How did I accomplish this feat you might ask?? With the help of a product called:
Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer by Too Faced Cosmetics ($17).
I was just recently introduced to Too Faced cosmetics by a makeup fairy (Thanks Danica 😉) and I must say, I am extremely impressed by the products I have tried so far!
- The primer is applied to bare eyelids with your fingertip
- You seriously only need to use a tear drop amount per eyebed
- This silicone based product keeps your dry shadows and cream shadows from fading and creasing while also intensifying your original shadow color when applied!
- It seriously keeps your eyeshadow on lock down for hours!
- This is the most affordable “insurance” I know of and is certainly worth the $17 price tag because if used minimally, it will last forever.