What better gift to give your Mom for Mother’s Day than the gift of makeup and skin products! Nothing makes a woman feel better than new beauty products, and for the woman in your life who means so much to you, it’s the perfect “thank you”!
I know Mrs. Heidi Klum is expecting for the 4th time (Wow!), and she is the ultimate glamourous mom and wife! I am so impressed – and obssessed – with how successful and inspiring this Hollywood mom is! She seems to be so involved with her children and husband while also taking over every aspect of the entertainment world! I would have loved to have looked as good as she does every time I was pregnant, while also taking care of 3 other children!! This pic is of Heidi hanging with her kids and her mom!!
- Take care of the whole body, not just the face. Fresh’s Brown Sugar Body Polish ($65) is a wonderful spa-quality blend of buffers and moisturizing almond oil that helps gently scrub away rough patches all over the body – especially the knees, elbows, and feet. And the smell is yummy enough to eat! Another scrub idea that is the ultimate in luxury is Jo Malone’s Vitamin E Body Treatment Scrub ($75) which is a mixture of vitamin E and salt that helps to reveal radiant looking new skin!
- Great makeup brushes apply the paint better! New makeup brushes make all the difference in the world when applying your makeup. Lots of moms stick with their old brushes from who knows when and get in a “brush rut”. For a less expensive option that will get the job done, try EcoTools 5 piece brush set, which is a wallet friendly line of brushes from Target ($10.99). These 5 pieces will be exactly what she needs and are totally vegan bristles.
- Anti-aging skin products are always appreciated. These types of products are typically a little pricier, so they’re a great gift idea since most moms don’t splurge on themselves for skin products because times are tough. Two ideas that were just awarded InStyle’s Best of Beauty Awards are: Elizabeth Arden’s Prevage ($155) that backs up the claim of reducing fine lines and increasing elasticity and firmness while delivering the best antioxidants around.
- The second appreciated anti-aging option. Shiseido’s White Lucent Emulsion lotion ($54) which does many things for aging skin like evening out skin tone, fading sunspots, and increasing skin’s overall brightness for a younger appearance. It’s also loaded with vitamin C which is a bonus.
- Smelling pretty is an instant beauty lifter! New frangrances are always fun to receive and don’t require a steady hand or a mirror to apply! Victoria’s Secret has a new line of 4 fragrances inspired by lingerie fabrics called Parfums Intimes ($45 each). These scents are exquisite and come in cutesy little boxes so there’s almost need for wrapping!!
Mom’s are pretty easy to please, so a heartfelt “thank you” is usually enough, (or flowers!), but an ultimate “gift of beauty” will always be appreciated!!