- Lock & Roll eyeshadow duo in "Gunmetal" ($17)
- Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara ($18)
- Picture Perfect Lash Curler ($15)
- Notice there is NO eyeliner mentioned - eliminating this step is how you'll keep your smokey eye from looking too severe for daytime. ($0.00!)
- First, I applied a thin coat of translucent powder all over my lid (this was the only product not from tarte - you can use any no color face powder).
- Second, begin with the cream side of the Lock & Roll shadow and brushed on the color from my lash line to my crease. I did some slight smudging with my ring finger to smooth out the crease line. I also applied a thin line of the cream along my lower lashes from tear duct to outer corner, instead of eyeliner.
- Next, I used the roll side of the Lock & Roll and pressed the ball roller on top of the cream shadow to set it and create a deeper color. I used my ring finger again to blend the shadow part slightly outside the cream area to give it a "smokey and soft" look.
- Then, I Curled my lashes with the Picture Perfect Lash curler which did an awesome job of curling and had a nice spring-board like feel to this tool.
- Lastly, I Applied the Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara from it's fabulous purple faux skinned tube to my upper and lower lashes. I did wipe off the wand slightly to remove excess clumps from the wand, so that it didn't clump on my actual lashes. You can check out the noticeable difference in my before mascara and after mascara pics, that this stuff is serious. It contains good-for-you ingredients like rice bran wax and carnauba wax to help plump and condition your natural lashes.
The tube it comes in is going straight in my purse to keep with me because it's too chic to keep in my makeup drawer at home!
So if you have not discovered tarte, now is the time to do it. With all of the eco-friendly products out there nowadays, this company is at the forefront in terms of cosmetics. Not only is this a nourishing and healthy makeup brand, but they are environmentally conscience with their packaging and components. They leave out the yucky sulfates, parabens, and synthetic fragrances, but what they don't leave out is the glamour girl aspect of your makeup that we all long for.
Let's face it - Why shouldn't we be able to enjoy natural ingredients while also enjoying pretty packaging and a pretty outcome??