I am obsessed with the brand Too Faced Cosmetics for 2 reasons:
1. Their products are super fabulous!
2. Their packaging for their products are super fabulous!
I know the second reason might sound very materialistic or un-important, but not to me! When I put on my makeup, I'm putting it on because it makes me feel good to look good. So when I'm using my Too Faced products, they put a smile on my face because their packaging is so girly and glamorous, I feel as though "the pretty" just pops right out of their products onto my face!
My most recent favorite product from them is the "Snow Bunny" Subtly Sun Kissed Bronzing Powder ($25). The key word here is "subtle" because it is good for fair skinned beauties like myself that can't handle a huge amount of bronzer without looking like an oompa loompa. The compact has four strips of sublty shimmery color described as fawn, pink, beige, and white - so there's obviously no orangey bronzing going on in this palette!
JennySue tips on how to use Snow Bunny to highlight your cheekbones:
1. Apply your foundation or powder all over.
2. Apply your favorite blush right on the apples of your cheeks focusing on using a small circular motion to give you that fresh faced cherub-like cheek color.
3. Next, use Snow Bunny right above that blush color along the entire cheekbone starting at the center of your pupil going outwards toward your temple. This puts the shimmery highlighting effect right where it needs to be to catch the light so that your cheekbones poke out!
And even though you probably can't see what the mirror on the compact says from my photo, it exlcaims "Why be pretty when you can be gorgeous?" My reason #2 for loving this line confirmed!!