Have you ever wondered how some stars look so put together right off the airplane?? Take Jessica Simpson for example - she looks pretty darn good in this picture for just exiting a plane.
So I've got a quick beauty regime (maybe it's more like 7 minutes if you want to be realistic) that can be done on or off a plane. You can perform this on your decent to your vacation destination while seated in your tiny coach seat. Or you might perform this in your car-after you've parked of course - in your parking spot at work.
Here is my tutorial on the basics to getting pretty on the go:
1. Apply a tinted moisturizer. Use your fingers to apply so that you're combining your moisturizing and foundation all in one! (1 minute)
2. Next, use your favorite concealer just under your eyes and to any noticeable red spots on your face. Try Neutrogena's 3 in 1 Concealer ($9), which provides good coverage for dark circles and fine lines. (30 seconds)
3. Put a cream or gel blush just on the apples of your cheeks. Again, use your quickest tool - the tips of your fingers to swirl it around! (30 seconds)
4. Follow with a cream or powder highlighter applied on the eye bed up to your crease and just inside the corner of your eyes to give you a bright eyed look! Wet N Wild's Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in Catwalk Pink ($4) is the perfect affordable product to use on your eyes (use the lighter two strips of color) or if you have extra time, as a highlighter on the top of your cheekbones! (1 minute)
5. Curl your lashes for 5 seconds on each eye then apply mascara to just the upper lashes. (1 minute)
6. Finally, simply finish with a swipe of colored lipgloss for a complete look! L'Oreal Paris HiP Brilliant Shine Lipgloss ($12) gives you just the amount of deep color but in a sheer and shiny way! (30 seconds)
No one has to let their look go, while on the go - so take the 5 minute challenge. Oh, and in regards to your hair - just wear a baseball hat like Jess (but try to choose an Atlanta Falcons hat instead of the Cowboys) - Voila!!