October makes me think two things:
- Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Me, my boys, and my girl (not pictured-she slept in her stroller the whole time) headed to the pumpkin patch the other day for a school field trip. All went smoothly, no meltdowns, and the boys got to each pick their very own pumpkin from Washington Farms pumpkin patch. We even got to go on a hayride pulled by a tractor all the way to the pumpkin field!
This trip really made it feel like fall was here and got me excited for all this fun month of ghosts and goblins has to offer.
So the pumpkin patch inspired me to try my hand at orange makeup. Now of course I was gonna keep it classy and not do orange from eyes to lips- you should know me better than that by now if you follow my blog!! It’s not actually Halloween yet, so I must look presentable while running around the neighborhood with the kids!
- I chose to focus the main orange on my eyes with the help of “watermelon” and “samba” from my Bobbi Brown brights palette and focused them mainly in the crease. I added just a touch of dark brown shadow right near the outside of my lids on the outside crease to tone down how orange it had ended up!
- I added two shades of brown liquid liner- one dark brown liquid right next to the lashes and a bronze liquid right on top, mark’s metalliner in “bronze edge” ($6) to give it a little edge!
- Cheeks consisted of Nar’s orgasm which is a peachy pink, so I’m gradually getting to the pink!
- Lips were only a light pink lipgloss, L’Oreal Infallible lipgloss in “blush.”