Eyeshadow quads are a good idea and well worth the money in my opinion. You usually get 4 complimentary colors that work well together-or-you can choose to use just one or two of the colors, switch it em up, it's a win win situation!! And it's typically cheaper to buy a quad than 4 individual colors.
But a lot of women find using all 4 together a daunting task. "I just don't know where all 4 of them could possibly go on my eyelid??"
Well I am here to shed some light on the subject and make applying a quad as simple as possible:
1. this is a light champagne color
- #1 color is the lightest color in the group which should be applied all over the eyelid concentrating most on the brow bone.
2. this is a pale rose color.
- #2 color is a bit darker than the lightest color and should go from the lash line to the crease.
3. this is the taupey brown color
- #3 is your medium color and can be applied just in the crease to add dimension on the eyelid, focus most on the outside corner.
4. I used the espresso brown color on top to set my eyeliner.
- #4 is your darkest color and can be used alone along the upper and lower lash line or on top of your eyeliner to keep it in place.
See, how easy was that!!
Here's a picture of my Halloween quad- me and my two boys plus Mr. Scarecrow!
Eyeshadow quads have been my friend lately bc they take the guesswork out of which colors I should use together. And since I don't have much time on my hands to do makeup these days these really come in handy!! So don't let multiple eyeshadow palettes intimidate you- let them inspire you!!!