Here are some LUXURY ITEMS I would treat myself to if money were no object.
- Large amounts of La Mer to keep the wrinkles away so I wouldn't have to pay for botox. The word is, this stuff is a face lift in a jar.
- A cool ride that all of my kids could fit in and still feel like a celebrity.
- Trunk full of Bobbi Brown.
- Bright white kitchen (chef and housecleaning staff would be included to keep it clean!)
- This diamond bracelet that costs more than a car.
- Python Louboutins in black so I could wear them with everything!
- Let each of my children pick out their very own mini home.
- Buy myself a real Birkin.
- Take my whole family on vacation and stay in any of these 10 hotel rooms, I'm not picky.
- I would have this on hand to drink with every meal- from hamburgers to filet mignon.
- You don't have to have lots of money to enjoy this glamorous blog.
- Sleep on cashmere sheets.
- Would own multiple Tom Ford tubes because of the packaging.
- And the ultimate luxury, I would have these in EVERY room of my house!
Now what would YOU purchase or do if you had your very own money tree??