I was actually enjoying our weirdly mild January temperatures of 60's and sunny we experienced a few days ago. Oh, how quickly things can change though huh?? So in honor of this wet stuff and trying to look on the bright side, here are some things that get me through the idea of being stuck inside this weekend...
1. These braid ideas are the cutest hairdo's to sport in rainy weather.
2. This is my all time fave food combo to eat during the cold winter months.
3. Wearing these rubber boots would make me welcome wet weather.
4. These beauty products and tricks will help you beat the winter chill.
5. Tori Spelling is a jack of all trades and I love her more now than I did during the 90210 years.
How do you pass the time on rainy weekends when you are stuck inside?? Do you welcome the wet stuff or are you like me and wish for it to come again another day??