In continuing with the Valentine’s Day theme that I started with here, there are a few material things I would love for Cupid to shoot my way since he’s already found me my perfect match in my hubby. Cue the gag reflexes, I know I know, but it’s true!!
Here are some products and looks I’d “love” to try!!
Products I’d LOVE to own:
2. Rebecca Minkoff Metallic Cupid Bag ($520). I love love bags you have the option of either carrying by the handles OR slinging over your shoulder. And this metallic color would go with everything in my closet!!
3. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in color “Romance” ($32). This pearly shimmery pink look oh so romantic! And it’s Chanel- what more do you need??
Looks I’d LOVE to try:
1. Fishtail braid. I still can’t seem to master this oh so cutesy and carefree looking braid!! But I’m going to keep trying. And I would totally wear it with bright orange red lips like this! Anyone know the secret to getting this braid right??
2. Socks with heels. I want so badly to pull this look off without looking like a Granny OR a schoolgirl. Still searching for the right outfit because I think this is so cute and lady-like when done right.
3. Eyelash Extensions. If I had the bank account to invest in these puppies I would. Long eyelashes make me feel most feminine and if I could get realistic long wearing ones like this, I’d be in heaven!
What products and trends are you loving this February??