When I apply my makeup, my main focus is obviously to make it look its best on my face. Running a close second though, is to use products that are going to stay put!! If I put all of that effort into applying my makeup in the morning, then by golly, I want that look to basically be permanent for the day and I don’t want to be bothered with reapplying if I don’t have to.
1. L’Oreal Infallible eyeshadow ($7). This drugstore shadow is amazing, and the colors offered are intense! I can put this shadow on in the morning with no lid primer, and it will still look good after 8 hours. But if I add my primer, look out, it’s staying on all day and night! Just make sure to keep the interior lid on at all times when not in use so the product doesn’t dry out.
2. Maybelline Super Stay 24 hr lip color ($10). I’ve tried all the pricey department store brand lip colors that claim to be super long wearing, and none of them compare to this Maybelline product. Yes, it takes two steps to complete the look, one for color then one to give it a glossy shine, but that’s okay by me because it’s easy on my wallet!
3. Maybelline Super Stay 24 hr concealer ($8). When the concealer fades away, let’s face it, it’s not pretty. But when it stays put and you look refreshed even after pulling a 9-5 day or an all nighter, you can thank this concealer for doing its job with hiding those dark circles.
4. Revlon Colorstay Makeup with Softflex Combo/Oily foundation ($10) . Foundation can be tricky, especially on my oilier clients. The color tends to rub off and slide everywhere. But not with this Revlon product- it doesn’t budge once applied. It is a heavier feeling foundation with extreme coverage (no dewy au natural look here!), but you gotta have some give and take when it’s budge proof foundation you crave.
5. Wet ‘n’ Wild H20 Proof liquid eyeliner ($3). This liquid formula is literally like getting your eyeliner tattooed on. Once it’s on, it doesn’t stray until you chisel away at it with waterproof eye makeup remover.
6. Benefit’s Benetint cheek stain ($29) in rose. This cult beauty product does just what it says, it “stains” your cheeks to a realistic tint. But the backstory on “why” and “what body part” this product was originally created for, will really make you blush!
What are some of your practically permanent favorite makeup products??