Let's start with the basics - Hair & Skin.
- Get that bronze base like Eva's (even if you were born with Emma Stone skin) with a few coats of St. Tropez's Gradual Tan self tanner that guarantees a streak free and non orange skin! This stuff in my opinion, is the best self tanner on the market. I even use this product on my face by just cutting it ever so slightly with a bit of my regular moisturizer to make sure it's a super gradual color change.
- Then you can treat your mane to Alterna's Summer Hair Skin Kissed Mist which is an overall golden bronzed shimmer and shine finishing spray! It also protects hair from the damaging UVA/UVB rays which can ruin a perfectly good and pricey dye job.
- Add Lancome's latest and greatest upgrade to their famous Teint Idole, the Ultra 24H Teint Idole foundation to your bronzed face base:) This stuff is good for 24 hours, even in the heat. Although, do you really want to wear a foundation that long?? Either way, this full coverage but lightweight foundation is a big winner. It also has 12 new shades, some specifically formulated to match skin tones of Hispanic (like Mendes!) and African American women.
- Next add some extra bronze love or contouring with Josie Maran's Argan Brightening Bronzer. This is a nice natural color that's not too red or dark, with the added plus of the super ingredient argan.
- And to really show off that bronzed skin, add a punch of color to your cheeks with tarte's Maracuja Blush & Glow. It comes in three shimmery shades to make skin seem glowier with its highlighter addition.
Have you tried any of these latest and greatest products that can get you glowing?