What I have come to love about football season besides the actual game (even though I don’t always understand the rules!) is this:
- it marks the beginning of FALL (even though it’s still relatively hot here in Georgia for a couple more months)
- almost every Saturday, it gives you a reason to get together with FRIENDS to watch the game on TV even if you can’t make it to the stadium
- it gives you a reason to make yummy fattening TAILGATING RECIPES without the guilt
- it is also not frowned upon to pop a beer, mimosa, or other COCKTAIL at noon in honor of game time
8. Nine tasty types of nachos for tailgating.
9. My silver shadow look that I might pair with a red lip for game time.
Do you like football season? Who is your favorite team and why? Hope everyone has a fantastic Labor Day weekend!!