Shop my latest skin saviors:
These are just some of the products I've been using lately that I feel provide all of the above descriptions. Here's a brief take on what I'm loving about each:
1. eclos cream. This was a product I got from a Klout perk and I was hooked immediately after using. It can be used a.m. & p.m., but I typically just use it in the morning. It's a medium weight moisturizer with a fresh clean lemon-like scent that is hydrating for dry dull skin like mine. It's got apple stem cell technology in it...which sounds really cool and powerful doesn't it??
2. benefit concealer. I've used this for at least 8 years now and even though I switch out with other concealers every now and then, I always go back to this one because it's a medium to heavy coverage which requires you to use very little. And that very little bit of product covers a multitude of sins like sleepless nights and not drinking enough water that lead to those pesky dark under eye circles! I especially love it for spot treating breakouts with a tiny concealer brush because of it's awesome stay put coverage.
3. RoC retinol cream. Retinol has been proven to be the BEST over the counter wrinkle smoother, and this is my 3rd tube of it. It is super powerful, so sensitive skin beware, but after a couple nights of redness, my skin got used to it and I can tell it makes the surface of my skin glow the next morning. This is a NIGHT cream so don't wear it during the day, or slather on the SPF so your skin doesn't burn!
4. Estee eye cream. This advanced night repair formula has been around FOREVER, and that's because it WORKS! I love this serum-like eye product because it's lightweight and I still don't have crows feet after using it for a couple years now:)
5. Youthful wear powder. This is my second purchase of this powder, and I love it because it gives my skin the most beautiful finish after I apply my foundation. Watch out if you're an oily gal though because you could come off looking shiny after a couple hours. But if you've got normal to dry skin like me, this is an amazing pressed powder because it is seriously illuminating!!
What are some of your skin saviors?
Follow along with me!
Click on my Subscriber Box on the RIGHT hand side of the blog
so you never miss a JSM moment!
You will get an email notification right when a new post goes up!