- I applied an all over matte ivory shadow on entire lid,
- then a matte tan in the crease,
- followed by a small sideways V shape (< >) on the outside of the crease with my green shadow for definition,
- plus finished up with green eyeliner (winged slightly upwards) and same green shadow on top of the eyeliner on upper and lower lashes to set and blur.
- A shimmery white shadow was placed along the tear duct area to add a slight highlight.
- Then of course 2 coats of black mascara.
Sorry for the grainy iPhone pic - but wanted to show how I also wore red & green in my outfit!
Red pants and boots with an olive green vest to pull off those holiday colors without looking tacky! I broke it all up with a denim top which is my go to wardrobe staple.
Similar western styled denim top here from J.Crew.
Makeup products used:
Eyes - MAC shadows in "vanilla," (all over lid) "shroom," (to highlight tear duct) "cork," (in crease of lid) and "club" (on top of green eyeliner on upper and lower lash line). All shadows found HERE.
Skin - Mary Kay Skin Primer (my new fave!), Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse, Benefit erase paste concealer in "fair."
Cheeks - L'Oreal true match blush in "apricot kiss"
Lips - Mary Kay lipstick in "firecracker." Previously blogged here.
Would you decorate your face with this Christmas color combo?
Follow along with me!
Click on my Subscriber Box on the RIGHT hand side of the blog
so you never miss a JSM moment!