1. SUN KISSED SKIN : @DOLCE & GABBANA
2. WHITE SILVERY EYES : @MAX MARA
3. ORANGE LIPS : @DSQUARED
4. PASTEL EYESHADOW : LELA ROSE
Of course, none of these come as true surprises or shockers. These trends usually pop up when the temps get warmer.
- We figure red is too deep for spring, so let's bring on the fresh pop of orange. Here's my favorite orange lipstick I blogged on here.
- Dark brown shadows feel like cold bare branches of trees that have lost their color, so let's go the opposite route to white bright eyes! Oldie post I did on white eyeliner here.
- Of course we want to get out of the pale factor and get a little bit of vitamin D to show up, so bronzed and beautiful skin is the way to go. My favorite way to fake a tan is with this product blogged on here.
- And pastels are the ultimate Easter and flowery shades that signify spring, so bring on the lavenders and chartreuse's! One of my favorite pastel shadow combo looks I did here.
The trend that I reeaaaally love that seems to stick around EVERY fashion season, is the winged cat eye look. It makes any eye shape appear lifted and fresh and can be worn with all of the above looks combined! I seriously don't go a day without wearing some version of a winged eye - from subtle to dramatic. It's my FAVE. Here's an extreme take on winged eyes I tried out here!
5. WINGED CAT EYE : @TRACY REESE
Which one of these looks are you most excited about and will you be sporting when the flowers start blooming?
Follow along with me!