How does one get those sultry, perfectly nude lips just like J.Lo? It’s really easy. Just buy the L’oreal Paris Collection Privee “Jennifer’s NUDE” lipstick , $7.99, created for her with her name on it…
I am a big fan of a good nude lipstick that doesn’t wash me out. It’s my comfort zone look. So when I found out that L’Oreal had this one named “Jennifer’s Nude” well, let’s just say I had to buy it just because it had my name on the sticker…seriously. Ok, so they didn’t name it after moi, but it is still cool to own a really AWESOME lipstick with your first name on it!! I’m also a big Jennifer Lopez fan so that added to my intrigue of buying it, because the singer/celebrity/mama can rock a NUDE LIP like no other!
This shade I’m wearing is part of a 4 piece collection of different nude variations from L’Oreal Paris starring 4 celebrity names that go with their skin tones :
- Eva Longoria,
- Doutzen Kroes,
- Freida Pinto,
- and of course Miss Jennifer Lopez.
After some research online it looks like they also had ones for a couple other female celebs like red head Julianne Moore, but I didn’t see them when I bought mine at Ulta.
What I love about J.Lo’s nude :
- The black matte packaging with the gold touches makes it look like a super expensive lipstick you would buy at Sephora or fancy department store. Y’all know I’m a sucker for a pretty tube of lipstick.
- The formula and texture of this is divine. It glides on and feels extremely hydrating and buttery to the lips without being too slippery. Which is also a shame it feels so good, because I have been constantly applying it, which means it’s going away fast!
- It smells nice, which means it almost has no scent.
- This specific color is literally my perfect nude, because being a fair to medium skin tone (NOT like JLo ironically) it has the right amount of warmth to it where I don’t look dead or washed out, but still has an ever so slight bit of pink that makes my lips look healthy and not brown like some nudes do.
- And for the $7 price I paid – well it is worth every penny.
If you want to see an awesome comparison of all four colors, check out Beautezine.com and the swatches of each nude offered. I really like the looks of them all except for the Doutzen one that seems like it would wash me out being a bit too frosty light pink. Overall, I’d say this collection is a must look at for anyone in the market for an easy to wear neutral lipstick.
*I’m wearing Stila In The Light palette on my eyes and my usual Nars “Orgasm” blush in case you were curious!*
Have you gotten a hold of one of these limited edition nudes?