I admit to having a tiny girl crush on Olivia Palermo. The girl can put together an outfit and always finishes off those outfits with the most perfect hair and makeup I’ve ever seen. I know she wasn’t the nicest on The Hills, but let’s look past that and give the girl some major points for her SMOKEY EYES!
Why I love this look : Olivia paired her soft smokey charcoal grey eye with girly pink lips and cheeks along with a simple pulled back hair do. Here is how I recreated her look…
Shop The Products:
(All shadows used are from Stila “In The Light” palette.)
1. Fill in brows with a light pencil and don’t make them look too perfect, just enough fullness and brush the hairs upward. I used a blonde pencil to keep mine from looking too dark and taking over the eye.
2. From the Stila In The Light Palette, sweep the bone color “Bare” all over lid.
3. Line the upper lash line with a black pencil, I used Urban Decay “Zero” and flick it up at the end – don’t worry about it being perfect, you’ll go over it with shadow later to soften the look.
5. Now line the lower inner waterline with a grey pencil to keep it lighter on the bottom so that most of your focus goes to the upper eye. I used Urban Decay “Uzi” for this.
6. Take a shimmer charcoal grey like “Night Sky” and go over the eyelid and black liner from lash to your crease.
7. I had to add an additional silver eyeshadow right in the center of the lid to make it pop. (it was from an old Kat Von D palette.)
8. Super finishing touch on the eyes was to add my fave falsies, Esqido mink lashes in “Little Black Lash” and mascara on upper and lower lashes. **Exciting JennySue Makeup discount for all of my readers at the bottom of this post with special code!!**
9. Finish off the rest of the face with a full coverage foundation.
10. Add a pinky cream blush so it looks like it is melting into your skin and is fresh faced, not powdery.