I am GLAD it is Friday. It’s been a crazy busy week and my head and fingers need a break. Does anyone else have issues with their thumb hurting from working with your iPhone and laptop too much?? That’s me…pathetic. Going to the movies or reading my new July magazine issues that just came in the mail sounds like the perfect way to relax this weekend. I wish my Vivian was old enough to go see the movie Maleficent with me. But I have a feeling it might be a bit too dark. Have you seen the movie yet? Truly I want to go see those cheekbones and makeup in action! Angelina Jolie looks beautifully terrifying and apparently even scared her own kids in that getup according to eonline.com!
Here are some of my favorite recent links from around the web to keep you entertained this weekend:
1. Ombre nails ARE easier to do than you think!
2. Here are the makeup products named after Maleficent herself.
3. And here is an awesome video tutorial that can get you looking EXACTLY like Maleficent.
4. Apply your cream and powder blush better.
5. The craziest fancy hats you’ve ever seen worn at the Royal Ascot.
6. 1 woman photoshopped 25 times to reflect global versions of beauty.
8. Such a cute and easy hostess gift that doesn’t require you to know what type of wine they like.
9. Single tasking is the new multitasking. Must watch video for all of you attached to your computer.
10. Must have lipstick tank for all makeup artists & makeup lovers.