Summertime always gives me more inspiration to work out rather than the cold winter months (hello bulky sweaters). I mean it’s swimsuit season for goodness sakes! Since my kids are home with me all summer, I haven’t been hitting the gym as much, because well, they hate the day care at the gym. So we compromised, got creative, and hit the pool for exercise instead…
Balance Bar has kicked off a campaign to challenge everyone to stay healthy and active this summer with at least 30 minutes a day along with fitness expert and trainer Holly del Rosso. I mean, I can throw my 6 year old around the pool for 30 minutes and that gives me an awesome upper body workout, right?!! Walker really had a blast with all of the takes we took to try and get this image above. And I must say, I did too. A cool water pool beats a workout in a smelly gym any day!
So I am teaming up with Balance Bar to giveaway to one lucky JennySue Makeup reader, a box full of goodies to motivate you to keep in shape for the rest of the summer months.
- Variety of Balance Bar flavors. (Mine had peanut butter and cookie dough – cookie dough was my ultimate fave). Check them out on Pinterest for active inspiration!
- Ball® Jar + Ball® Wide Mouth Jar Infuser (perfect for fresh cucumber/lemonlime/watermelon water during your workout!). Check out their Pinterest and Twitter page for some refreshing ideas!
- Balance Bar branded ear buds (because it’s easier to workout with your favorite tunes!)
1. Leave a comment in this post about your most creative way to workout. It can be as simple as doing squats while you blow dry your hair (yes, I try to do this every now and then!!)
2. Like these Facebook pages : Balance Bar and Ball Canning.
3. Follow JennySueMakeup on Instagram and leave me a quick comment there too! My images are all about my family and makeup of course, and I LOVE LOVE my Instagram followers!!
Be sure to hang out with Balance Bar on their Twitter page for a chat on July 31st at 3pm!
This giveaway is open to one U.S. winner and the contest will end on Friday, August 1st, 2014.
Good luck to everyone and celebrate summer by staying active!