Talking about my fave (drugstore!) false lashes and the best (and cheapest!) way to wash your makeup brushes on this episode of the #JSMminute. Oh, and giving some love to my current favorite lip color I am wearing above!
SO MANY of you have sent in your makeup and beauty questions, I cannot begin to tell you how much it THRILLS ME!!! And I make a commitment to answer each and every one of them in my new series. You just hang in there with me and keep watching.
Can you consider it still new at the third installment?? I guess so and am going with it!! Ha!
On this episode of the #JSMminute :
- I kicked it off by trying on my old wedding dress after 14 years! It zipped, but I could hardly breathe:)
- Favorite false lashes by Ardell in style Demi Wispies and #110. I tell you exactly “why” I choose these as my go-to’s for most of my clients (and myself) in the video. Showing you how the demi wispies look on in my above two pics.
- How to properly and CHEAPLY clean your makeup brushes. Don’t be fooled into spending a bunch of money on those fancy makeup brush cleaners sold in the makeup stores. I’ve got an easier solution you can get right from your local grocery store and it’ll only cost you a couple bucks.
- The latest drugstore lipstick formula I am loving. Revlon does it again. Remember my love for the best red on the market I wore here in Episode 002 from them? Now it’s this hot pink (wearing above too) Revlon Ultra HD lipstick in “Petunia.”
- My upcoming plans for answering your skincare questions! Contemplating getting a skincare expert (licensed esthetician) in on my show so you can see someone else’s face for a change! Whattaya think?
Keep those questions rolling in ladies!! And please don’t forget to subscribe to my You Tube Channel here (it’s free!).
** Fashion & Shopping Links if you are interested**
(Top pics) Wearing my new Forever 21 faux fur parka just purchased for only $30.
…and sparkly ivory drop earrings from F21 also for only $5! What what?!!
Revlon Ultra HD lipstick, $8.99
Blush & Highlight combo It Cosmetics Disk, $38 (a must have!!)