Needless to say, it’s been a little germ fest in my house (that just got back to normal by the way- all the remodeling is complete- yay!!) and I’m ready for the germs to exit the building and for everyone to be healthy and happy again.
But now that I got 9 hours of beauty sleep last night, I am feeling almost human again and getting excited for tonight’s Grammy Awards show!! If you’re wondering who the nominees are, you can just click on the previous link. There are always some random nominees that I have never heard of and then some surprising ones! You can check out my Grammy 2009 post about how necessary false lashes are when you are onstage at the Grammy’s (not quite sure where I was during the 2010 show and why there is no posting??).
I’m sure we will get some great eye candy from the lovely Grammy ladies and performers tonight. I’m excited to see the following performers and attendees:
1. Katy Perry- my favorite girly girl!
2. Rihanna- of course, always has the edgy but beautiful hair and makeup!
3. Lady Gaga- goes without saying. Just want to see what type of wacky outfit she conjures up. I would like to say I’m over her over the top antics…but I’m not;-) Still fascinated by her.
4. Paramore- I don’t think they’re performing, but love love the red head lead singer Hayley Williams (above at last years Grammys) – her voice is sooo unique and I admire a pretty girl who can still rock it out!!
5. Eminem– not that he does good hair or makeup, just love his comeback stuff. Or wait, should I call it a comeback??! ha!! And yes, I put him with my other Grammy fave Rihanna, because, well, don’t they make the best singing duo??!
Who are you most excited to see performing tonight??