I have my go-to makeup products just like any other girl. Even though I have probably over 500 products (maybe more, never actually counted, too overwhelming) from glosses, powders, blushes, liners, and foundations, oh my!, I still have my favorites.
Life saving, or face-saving, here are my top 9 at the moment…
- L’Oreal Infallbile eye shadow in “Continuous Cocoa.” I can use this stay put powder for multiple things – it’s my new brow filler (the perfect shade!!), eyeliner, or for a deep brown smokey eye shadow.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I wear this eye lid primer EVERY day. I can’t wear eyeshadow without it anymore. It makes my shadow stick, stay put, with no fading or creasing. It’s colorless, so every skin tone can benefit from it.
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume mascara. This gives me perfectly thick lashes without the clumping. I buy the waterproof formula because it has longer staying power, no flaking, and keeps the curl better in my lashes, which brings me to…
- Tweezerman Eyelash curler. I curl my lashes every day too. It’s an immediate eye opener, especially since my lashes are stick straight. Mascara always looks better on curled lashes, always. Here are some recent stylish Tweezerman products I blogged on here.
- Too Faced Matte Eye Shadow Collection. I’m into matte shadows right now, especially for when I need to look polished without a bunch of glitter fuss. Every single shade is so sophisticated and very grown up.
- Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer. Can’t say enough good things about this drugstore priced dark circle under eye cover up – so here’s a blog post about it.
- Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Powder in the illuminating finish. If I don’t have any time for foundation (yikes!) I know my skin will look 10X better if I can just swipe a little of this powder across my face to give me a luminous glow.
- MAC blush in “Pinch O Peach.” My go-to bright pink, (not sure where they get the peach description from) blush for the summer time. This color brightens every complexion, seriously, example of me sporting it here.
- L’Oreal Infallible lip gloss in “Sangria.” Such a great lip gloss, I own every color in this collection (what?? I need them for clients!). The price is right, the shine and staying power is awesome, and this color in particular gives my lips just the right amount of plummy pink shine I can pull off for everyday.