I’m in major packing mode for our trip out to the west coast this week…
Packing up a family of 5 to go across country is no easy task. It’s hard enough to figure out what the heck I should be wearing, much less my three kiddos! A girlfriend of mine who also has 3 kids advised me to dress them in matching outfits if possible for the flight – people love that sort of thing! Hopefully people will have patience with our well dressed cuties even if they are loud and a bit crazy on our 5 hour trip in the air!
Here are a few beauty must haves I will be packing:
1. My newest sheer coral plumping gloss from Buxom in “Debbie.” This shade feels very California fresh to me!!
2. Olay Total Effects 7 -in-1 Moisturizer + Serum duo with SPF 15. Because I need a multi-tasking moisturizer, SPF, and serums all in one for travel!
3. Baby wipes for everyone in the family – spills on the plane, sticky hands, wiping down everything in sight! You name it, baby wipes are a carry on staple when you’ve got 3 little ones!
4. Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse compact bc I don’t want to deal with liquid foundation while traveling. Blogged about here.
5. My brand new BH Cosmetics 10 piece eco tool brush set I just received from them for review (post coming very soon – I LOVE them already after only a couple uses!). I’ll also be packing up my trusty Hold Me Bag of course to hold ALL of my makeup, blogged here and here.
Blogging could be tricky and a bit spotty while we are out west because I have no expectations about how easy or hard it’s going to be traveling so far with our little ones! So make sure to keep up with me on Twitter and Instagram, both @JennySueMakeup as I’m sure I’ll be excited to share pics of our California travels!
What are some of your beauty staples you take on long flights?