Cooler temperatures get me in the mood for richly colored DARK eye makeup and nails. And I like to sport both at the same time for added drama!!
- pick ONE dark shade only,
- omit eyeliner all together and just use that shadow to get as close to your upper & lower lash lines as possible,
- add a neutral shimmer shadow right in the tear duct area and right in the center of the lid to brighten things up,
- liner your inner waterline on the lower lash line with a flesh colored pencil. I used this one,
- load on the mascara on uppers & lowers! I used this one by Lancome,
- add a light matte colored shadow right on the brow bone,
- and lastly, keep your cheeks and lips light and let the eyes do the talking! Cheeks by Nars “Mata Hari,” and lips by Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in “Juicy Papaya.”