When you think red and green makeup together, I’m sure it conjures up scary thoughts of ugly Christmas sweaters and scrunchies. Well it doesn’t have to, and can actually look quite sophisticated! Here’s how I sport these traditional holiday colors on my face.
How to eyes (exact products listed at bottom). The key to keeping this look tasteful instead of tacky, is to go olive green or spruce green – not lime green! Go as red as you like for the lips:)
- I applied an all over matte ivory shadow on entire lid,
- then a matte tan in the crease,
- followed by a small sideways V shape (< >) on the outside of the crease with my green shadow for definition,
- plus finished up with green eyeliner (winged slightly upwards) and same green shadow on top of the eyeliner on upper and lower lashes to set and blur.
- A shimmery white shadow was placed along the tear duct area to add a slight highlight.
- Then of course 2 coats of black mascara.