1. Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eye Liner + Brightener, $7.79. These double ended liners are awesome because the colored side (comes in green, blue, purple, and black) of the pencil has great deep pigments that go on easily without having to drag them over your lash line multiple times. The opposite end has a coordinating brightener that you use in your inner waterline to brighten up the whites of the eyes! This is a go-to liner for me, just wish they would come out with a brown shade. Hint hint Revlon;)
2. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer, $7.99. This concealer is almost an exact knockoff to the popular YSL Touche Eclat that costs 6 times as much! Its gel based formula that glides on easily with the click pen has illuminating properties as well as it conceals. You can use this for underye circles as well as for highlight the bridge of the nose, tops of the brows, and around the mouth. Pretty much everywhere!
3. NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder, $9.99. This one was cutting it close price wise, but just made the cut! I use this on all of my clients to set their foundation and concealer with. It has amazing an finish and helps to keep the annoying “greasy face” look down throughout the day! I use the rolling method when I apply this powder to press it into the face instead of swiping it and the powder sitting on top of the skin.
4. L’Oreal Infallible Lip Gloss, $8.89. I’ve been using this gloss for over 4 years now and continue to love it. It’s got a great glossy finish and stays put better than any other gloss I’ve tried without drying out your lips. The shade selection is also vast with great nudes, corals, pinks, plums to cherry red.
5. Sonia Kashuk Arch Alert, $9.99. Another close call price wise, but worth every penny. This colored brow wax palette consists of 4 shades from blonde, 2 shades of brown, and red, there’s a color for everyone. It’s the perfect way to get stay put brow hairs while also adding color to fill in sparse areas without the difficult use of a pencil. This colored brow wax looks super natural. When I run out of the darkest brown, I just use the lighter brown and blonde waxes, and dip into a similar brown eyeshadow, mix, and get the same result!
6. Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush, $9.79. I’m typically a blush snob (I like the higher priced department store ones), but this drugstore one blows me away. The available SK shades are all gorgeous and very wearable, and give that bright pop of color I always look for in a blush. They seem finely milled and give a really pretty finish.
7. L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara, $5.89. Again, I’ve used this product for years and years and continues to be a go-to mascara for me. Since I buy a new tube at least every 3 months (as you should bc of the bacteria that grows so quickly in these wet tubes) it’s nice I’ve got a favorite that is so reasonably priced. It gives me length and volume in one.
What are some of your favorite $10 and under drugstore buys?