Thanksgiving is a day away and so are multiple holiday parties on the horizon! That means one thing – you gotta have a holiday face you can rely on in a flash!! My go-to, quick, and easy look consists of these elements : Sheer breathable skin, a bold lip, flushed colorful cheeks, shimmery champagne eyes, dramatic lashes, and a full brow.
- You can’t EVER go wrong with a bold lip because it’s hard to mess up and takes maybe 30 seconds to swipe on (unlike a fancy smokey eye!). I love this one from Revlon bc it has mad staying power throughout all of the greasy goodies you might be consuming this holiday season!
- I just got a sample of the Bobbi Brown BB cream which I am really impressed with because it almost acts like a foundation (better coverage than most BB’s I’ve tried) and the fair shade I have has a yellow base which calms down my red chapped winter face! BB creams can also be applied with your fingers in a flash.
- This L’Oreal champagne shadow is an old trusty that works on ALL skin tones (you can order it from Target now and pay zero shipping along with the Revlon lip color I linked above) and it adds some simple sophisticated shimmery flair!
- Finish off that face with full structured brows and and mondo lashes – there’s no time for false lashes so this DiorShow does the trick, quick!
- Clothing wise for casual get togethers, I love a good fairisle sweater, skinny jeans, and boots. Fairisle seems wintery and festive without being too over the top fancy. I’m wearing an oldie Free People one in these pics, but they’ve got a similar style here. My jeggings are also Free People here (they are my fave!!) and my boots are Forever21 I talked about in my November favorites post.