I must confess, I really don’t like the tone of my pale dull winter skin. It makes me sad – she (my face) misses the sun. I want warm, caramel, glowing, Rihanna-like skin year round as seen in this months Elle magazine. Luckily, I have my magic bullet staple bronzing lotion to help me fake it…
So I don’t look AS caramel as Rihanna, but I promise you my skin tone is way better than it was before the TANtalizer! Yes, I should’ve taken a BEFORE picture, but I was in a rush (as I always am) and totally forgot to. That’s why I love this product so much though – it benefits really pale skin without looking orange or fake or too brown, but it’s also great for those dark skinned lovelies to bring out a luminous realistic glow. It says it’s a “body bronzing luminizer” but I always use it on my face. Seriously every time I wear it, someone compliments me on my skin. It’s crazy.
Here are some bullet points on why I can’t live without it…
- It dries super quick. Cause ain’t nobody got time for beauty products to dry:)
- The smell – heavenly. It’s like the yummiest coconut beachy smell EVER. This is one of my favorite attributes about it.
- It works on the palest of pale and darkest of dark skin.
- I mix it with my moisturizer to apply down my neck and chest. Your neck deserves the bronze love and has gotta match your face!
- You only need to use a drop of it bc it’s SO concentrated. That means it lasts forever and you get your monies worth!
- It’s not glittery or garish. It’s a mesmerizing warm glow.