In this #JSMminute, I am coming to you LIVE from New York City!
It was fun to film it from the 15th floor balcony of our room at The Court NYC located in the Murray Hill District. This was during my kids Spring Break back at the beginning of the month when we drove them a total of 1,7000 miles roundtrip from Georgia to the Big Apple and back (previous post with more pics from our travels HERE).
What you can expect in this JennySue Makeup Minute episode :
- highlights of our trip and what we did and saw
- answer a few followers makeup questions like…
- what is the best order to apply your makeup in for longevity?
- what was that exact drugstore blue eyeliner I wore back in Episode 004?
- what foundation + primer was I wearing in our family lip sync video we made in the car to Backstreet Boys
- my 7 year old son Walker quietly photobombing the beginning of my intro
- you’ll hear the backdrop sounds of the hustle and bustle of the city! no getting away from it!
(Video created by JaWaViFilms of course!)
The top pics were taken in Central Park on the same day we did the video which turned out to be the most gorgeous day we could have asked for with 70+ degree temps!! I was kind of glistening (ok, sweating) while we produced this video as you can probably tell from the sunshine and my glasses constantly falling off of my face – Hahaha!! But we were thankful for the warm weather because our kids don’t work well in cold temps:)
If you’re interested in my outfit details you can shop them here :
Chloe Python cross body bag (knockoff!) : SheIn \\ Chambray Shirt Dress : Target \\ Denim : Forever21 \\ Sunglasses : SheIn \\ Earrings : Nordstrom \\ Metallic Nikes : Custom made on Nikeid.com but similar ones HERE
I love doing videos on location and hope to do more again soon when traveling comes into play! And of course, any questions you have for me regarding makeup and beauty please leave me in the comments below or on any of my social media channels! I love having content created by YOU!
Next time you are in the New York area and need a hotel with the nicest/most accommodating staff ever that won’t break your traveling budget, definitely check out The Court NYC A St. Giles Property. Tell them JennySue Makeup sent you:)