The eyeliner trick of all eyeliner tricks requires Scotch Tape.
Yes that is right. The one product I bet I can safely say 95% of us have laying around our house somewhere stuffed in a drawer. Now this isn’t a new beauty hack I made up myself, oh no, it’s been around awhile. But I figured it was time I shared it with you all, just in case you don’t troll around YouTube like I do:)
What you can expect from Episode 009 :
- this amazing, life changing, eyeliner trick anyone can do to achieve that crisp slanted winged eye look
- how I achieve my messy beachy wavy hair that is NOT supposed to look perfect
- what my current fave lip balm is that I apply to all of my clients before the lipstick goes on. (because no one likes the look of dry cracked lips with hot pink on them)
Important Disclaimer before you watch and try this tape trick at home!!
Listen carefully even though I think I mention this a couple times in my video. Before you apply this tape to your face, make sure to take a bit of the tackiness off of it by applying it to the inside or the back of your hand a couple of times. This will remove some of the stickiness so that you don’t rip the skin around your eye off once you’re done with your eyeliner trick. Ok, you’ve been warned.
Also, MAC Cosmetics changed the bristles and description of my angled liner brush, whomp whomp whomp!! So the one I am using is NOW the #266 brush, NOT the #218, which is their brow brush with very stiff bristles. You don’t want that one to do your liner with trust me.
I will link the products mentioned underneath this video if you’re interested in online shopping my look & products.
Products mentioned in video :
- MAC #221 tapered crease brush, (seriously the best eyeshadow brush I’ve bought recently)
- MAC #266 eyeliner brush,
- Physicians Formula 2 in 1 Eye Booster Liner & Serum
- MAC eyeshadows in “Woodwinked” & “Cork” (beautiful neutral shades of brown and deep golden brown)
- Pacifica Dream Big mascara
- Clinique Intense Chubby Stick Balm in “Plushest Punch”
- Striped Top from SheIn.com, (size up, it runs small)
Have you or will you try the tape eyeliner trick?? Let me know in the comments below!