This is no trick, just beauty TREATS under $10!
I’m ALWAYS on a budget. But that doesn’t stop the magnetic force that the makeup and skincare aisles have on me whenever I’m in Target. Luckily, even though this is my weak spot, I have learned through the years that sometimes the best makeup doesn’t necessarily mean the most expensive.
And when I find a bargain makeup product that I can’t stop reaching for in my makeup drawer, I feel it is my duty to give it some attention. Even though October isn’t over yet, I couldn’t help but share with you a few beauty miracles I have been using that cost under a ten dollar bill. Get gorgeous on the cheap…
- Forever 21 Sunnies, $6. I know it’s not actually a beauty product, but sunglasses actually CAN be an awesome way to cover up late night tired eyes without makeup! So there, I consider them a quick and easy beauty product. And they do dress up your face!! I hoard sunglasses and struggle with paying for expensive ones bc I inevitably lose or break them, so when I find a cheap pair that are awesome, I snatch them up. If you’ve never checked out F21 and their super inexpensive but awesome styles of sunglasses, you need to. These are my new faves and are so sturdy I can’t believe they’re just under 6 bucks.
- L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow, in “Continuous Cocoa,” $8. These silky powdered shadows that come in matte and shimmery shades are at the top of my list of frequently used eyeshadows. You can go a light dusting of these for a sheer wash of color, or build them up with layers for a more opaque and bold look, and even when applied wet make for a great eyeliner! And the best thing is, you don’t need to use an eyelid primer to make them budge proof!! I can use this cocoa color to fill in my eyebrows too bc it’s the perfect shade of brown! (Don’t forget this post I did on one of their awesome rose gold shades in this formula that everyone should have in their makeup routine this fall!)
- L’Oreal Voluminous False Fibers Black Laquer Mascara, $8. This mega dark black formula gives the boldest lashes and coats every single one of my lashes with ease due to the perfectly spaced bristles. It’s also truly got little tiny fibers in it that attach to your lashes to make them look extra special full! This has been a drugstore favorite of mine for a while and I keep going back to it.
- NYX HD Photo Concealer Wand, $5. Hold onto your dark circles ladies, this cheapo concealer acts like it’s the much loved more pricey Smashbox concealer that everyone on YouTube raves about! This is one of NYX ‘s best sellers and it’s emollient-rich formula goes on beautifully to create medium to heavy coverage. I use the color “light” and can’t believe it’s taken me this long to try it. My late night dark circles don’t stand a chance with this stuff. This will definitely be a repeat buy. It comes in 8 shades plus 3 color correcting shades.
- Nivea Creme, $6. I have the worlds driest hands and so I keep this tin of rich creme in my car console because for some reason my dry hands always bug me the most once I get behind the wheel. Weird huh? Either way, I love this stuff because it’s not greasy but totally hydrating and the tin makes it also easy to pop in my purse if I need to. Also it’s fragrance free so it doesn’t mess with my perfume that I wear.
- NYX Butter lipstick, color “Snow Cap,” $5. I know there are a million lipsticks on the market but this one takes the cake for the price. The formula delivers just what is says on their website – “full yet lightweight coverage with a luxurious satin finish.” I want to swipe this stuff on constantly because it just feels so good on my lips!! Is it longwear, not at all, but does it make me look and feel pretty? Yes. This Snow Cap shade is quite the neutral nude beige lipstick without going too brown, pink, or orange. It’s just right!