1. Everyone loves super cozy faux fur slippers that come in 4 colors (including leopard print)! ($29)
2. This Nars Orgasm Afterglow lip balm would make anyones lips pretty happy during these dry winter months. ($28)
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kitis the stuff dreams are made of for highlighter lovers! ($40)
4. This J.Crew cocktail ring just made the cut bc of price, but it’s so fab and would go with everything! ($49.50)
5. 30 shades of wearable + fun eyeshadows in one palette by Jaclyn Hill would be for those on the nice list. ($38)
6. These embellished beaded velvet monogrammed pouchesfrom Anthro would be so sweet and personal! ($38)
7. Slipsilk sleep maskis the ultimate luxury gift for those that love their “beauty sleep.” ($50)
8. If the above palette is too overwhelming, get the 9 shadows by MAC in very wearable colors! ($32)
9. Large crystal blingy BaubleBar ear climbersto adorn your lobes? Yes Please! ($36)
10. 7 travel friendly skincare favorites from Sephora pro artists. I want it just for the Caudelie beauty elixir! ($30)
11. A faux fur scarf to keep your neck decorated while warm at the same time is a win, also comes in black.($49)
12. I usually buy this travel perfume sampler of best sellers for myself because it’s fun to try popular fragrances. ($25)
Here’s an extra bonus gift idea – this show stopping metallic red lipstick from Smashbox I’m wearing in “Maneater” on the top photo. It’s seriously the most festive red shade and would look perfect for New Years Eve and into Valentine’s Day! Plus this formula comes in other fun metallic shades and the finish is really what makes it special.
If you’re interested in giving the gift of makeup brushes, read about these aDesign brushes I posted about HERE available exclusively on Amazon.