First, apply your concealer AFTER you've applied your foundation, tinted moisturizer, or bb cream (my case here) for best longevity and coverage. Also, a concealer brush works well for preciseness and not stroking the product all over your face.
Ok, here is the breakdown, with another scary placement picture for your enjoyment!! Ha! Pictures speak a thousand words.
Concealer used : Benefit Erase Paste in "fair" $26.
1. Under the eyes. Most important. Stroke it just down to where your actual dark circles end, and not past. You don't want to lighten the light part of your cheeks. Then take the concealer up towards your last brow hair towards to your ear. Hit along the top of your eyebrows if you feel the need to highlight their arch.
2. Stroke down the center of your nose up towards middle of the brows to create a more structured nose bone.
3. Hit the sides of the nostrils where redness creeps up.
4. Small patch of it underneath the center of the chin up towards the bottom lip then pull the concealer diagonally towards your earlobes stopping about mid cheek. This creates the look of a lifted mouth that might be starting to look droopy. (Probably only an issue with you 30 year olds and up like moi! Oh gravity.)
5. If you have time, use a large fluffy eye shadow brush to apply a bit of loose powder to set all of your hard work.
Give concealer a chance and embrace what a huge difference in your complexion it can make!!
Click on my Subscriber Box on the RIGHT hand side of the blog
so you never miss a JSM moment!
You will get an email notification right when a new post goes up!