Right off the bat, these lashes are ethically sourced. This means that even though they are made of real mink fur, this fur is collected from the natural shedding of the animal. No animals are harmed in the making of these lashes. Thank goodness, now we can get onto the good stuff.
I received 3 different styles of lashes from the 9 that they offer in the collection :
1. "Unforgettable" (most natural volume)
2. "BFF" (medium volume) *These are the ones I'm wearing in this post*
3. "Lashmopolitan" (maximum volume) *This is the style shown in the very first pic of this post.*
Highlights of my experience wearing these :
- They come in beautiful reusable white boxes, so it makes it easy to restore them after use.
- You can use these babies up to 25 times!!! That's a whole bunch more than my cheaper counterpart strip lashes I'm used to wearing that look pretty sad after the 4th or 5th time I've used them.
- They are very lightweight, super soft, and have a flexible cotton band. Which means overall comfort!
- They range between $34 and $42 dollars a pair. Which might sound like a lot, but not if you consider you can wear them 25 times - that's less than $2 each time you sport them!
1. I did all of my eye makeup as usual, right down to curling my natural lashes then applying one coat of mascara.
2. Took the lashes off and bended the band back and forth a few times to loosen it up a little.
3. I then used my own lash glue by Duo, and applied a thin layer along the band by using a Qtip dipped in the glue.
4. Let the glue sit for about 15-30 seconds, then started applying them from the inside near the tear duct and pressing outward with a flat set of tweezers to flatten the band as close to my lash line as possible.
5. Sit back and relish how gorgeous these things look on.
Oh, and did I mention that femme fatales like Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, and Oprah have also sported mink lashes? Oh yeh. Visit Esqido Mink Lashes to see more about these luxe fringes.
Have you ever experienced the difference of mink lashes?
*These lashes were sent to me for consideration only by Esqido. All opinions, thoughts, and ramblings are honest and my own...as always.*
Follow along with me!