Okay, so I’m reeeaaally getting into Halloween this year as you can see from my last costume choice post here, my twisted tree painting post here, and my glitter decor post. As my children get older and more into all of the traditions that go along with this holiday (massive amounts of candy, orange and black, spooky decorations, pumpkins, etc), so do I!
- I started with an orange base from lash line to crease,
- then applied a deep purple right above my orange into the crease and
- carried the purple right off into the outer corner of the eye and right under the lower lash line.
- A thin line of black liquid liner was placed along the upper lash line
- and a slight neutral shimmer color was added just in the tear duct area.
- I added Revlon’s false lash strips in “chic” for some added flair;-)