- A teaching session on what colors, techniques, and products work best for the individual and her budget is the gift that keeps on giving after Christmas Day. An ugly sweater gets put up high in the closet never to be seen again. Your face ALWAYS gets seen!
- For the woman who is stuck in a makeup rut and hasn’t changed her look since high school. Sometimes the older we get, Bonne Bell chapstick and that 10 year old muddy brown shadow duo just aren’t cutting it anymore.
- A personal teaching session takes the intimidation out of the public uncomfortable mall experience. And you aren’t made to feel guilty for not buying $100’s of dollars in product! I give products “suggestions” for any budget.
- Everyone makes New Years resolutions to get more exercise, to eat better, and to make some overall improvement to their appearance. So why not pay extra attention to your face for the New Year? It’s the 1st thing people notice when they meet you, not your buff triceps.
- an hour and a half makeover which includes – makeup application plus step by step teaching session of color choices, application techniques, tips and tricks, face chart and product suggestions
Please contact Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org for further pricing and details. This offer will end December 24, 2011. Actual appointment date can be made after this date however.
*Photograph of me in action, gracious courtesy of (Once Like A Spark) Photography!!*
Give the gift of beauty!!!