I have less than 3 weeks until my toes will be hitting the sand. I know when you go to the beach for a relaxing family vacation, most people probably aren’t thinking about what their beauty routine might consist of or what color nail polish would look best with their bikini. Well, I am. Shocker huh??!
These are the top 5 things I would dream of being decked out in while lounging on a beach chair while wearing a fishtail braid…once I actually figure out how to do one!!
1. Carrying a bright colored Tory Burch canvas beach tote with all of my beach necessities. Yes, even the swim diapers, wipes, and sunscreen would make it into this bag.
2. I will be swiping on minimal makeup of course while actually on the beach. But my lashes must always have some help. I’ve been dying to try this Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes mascara that Kim Kardashian is apparently a big fan of. The girl is known for her lashes, so I bet this stuff is the bomb. (Only problem is, it’s not offered in a waterproof version – which is odd that Kim wore it to her wedding…guess there were no tears. Foreshadowing??)
3. My lips are never to be without color whether I’m at the beach, on the ski slopes, or even in my house alone for that matter! These new limited edition Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Balms by Clarins with the plastic cover shield should be the ultimate low key beachy lip look. I would definitely want to try out the Crystal Coral shade.
4. I’m really into blue nails lately. I want deep ocean blue colored nails, like Essie’s “Mezmerize,” no matter what color my swimsuit ends up being.
5. This Nars Body Glow has been around awhile and gets rave reviews. It would be perfect to rub on at night (after beach time) to ramp up my tan and give my skin a healthy glow. Since I’ll be wearing SPF while on the beach, I will need a little extra help in the color department right?!
What beauty indulgences would you want for the beach this year?