I am thankful for these people…
- My iPhone. Seriously. How did I ever function without it?
- Sophie. Our 11 year old family dog. She honestly taught my husband and I how to take care of something other than ourselves before we had kids. She’s high maintenance, but so worth it.
- Boxed wine. No it’s not fancy, but it’s environmentally conscious and holds 4 bottles in one box.
- Target. I can seriously buy everything here: groceries, gifts, clothes (cute ones) for my whole family, and makeup, all in one spot. Oh, and boxed wine.
- Primers. Because it makes even my cheap makeup perform better. My favorites here and here.
- Bravo TV. Best station by far for reality television.
- Instagram and Pinterest. Two of my fave ways to get inspired during the day.
- My Ford Flex. I love my car, even after two years. Its duo video monitors in the head rests that keeps all children happy and built in cooler to store juice boxes. It’s a brilliant vehicle.
- This blog. I’ve met some fabulous people and other blogger friends through this blog. I have gotten many amazing job opportunities through it such as this and this. It has also taught me things about myself through the act of writing.
What are you most thankful for today??