I am going to state the obvious. I know I do not look like, have the same coloring, or bone structure as gorgeous mommy-to-be Olivia, but that doesn’t mean I can’t attempt her amazing winged Oscar eyes and makeup!
1. Start your liner by drawing a straight line from the outside in towards the last outside lash depending on how dramatic you want it to go.
2. Create a small triangle shape by connecting the first line towards the center of the lash line.
3. Then start from the inner tear duct area and follow the lash line along until you reach the triangle.
4. Fill in the little triangle.
5. Take a Qtip, then wet the end (yes, I put mine in my mouth for myself, but you can use an eye makeup remover), and start dragging it from the bottom of the triangle and flick it upwards until it’s thin enough at the end creating a tail.
6. Clean up the tail and add mascara on upper and lower lashes.
I tried to find out exactly what products Olivia used and only found 2 things here. Since she’s a spokeswoman for Revlon, she apparently wore ALL drugstore Revlon makeup – woo hoo!! She was supposed to be wearing the super lustrous lipstick shade “pink cognito” which I wore here and here, but the color seems to vary a lot on me depending on the day – and maybe lighting! And it doesn’t look as coral as it does on her, so she must be wearing a liner that wasn’t shared underneath or our natural lip colors are completely opposite.
What I loved about this look, was that everything was kept SO SIMPLE yet it made such a bold statement. The eye shadows were almost non existent (neutral), the cheeks were light, and all the focus was on those eyes. And that cute as pie baby bump in her elegant black and white Valentino dress was the ultimate finish. Oh, her handsome fiancé Jason Sudeikis didn’t hurt either!!
What did you think about Olivia’s makeup look? Did you have an Oscar makeup favorite?