I recently had the opportunity to try out an oxygen facial at my local BodyBrite franchise here in Athens. Which honestly when I heard the description was a bit wary. They were going to shoot oxygen into my skin?? Well yes, kind of…
It really was glow-y and very dewy looking!^^
- There is no soothing music like in a typical spa atmosphere but the hum of the big oxygen machine is enough white noise to put you to sleep. However with me I was asking questions the entire time so no sleeping here – but between the questions in my head, I felt myself dozing.
- When it came to the oxygen part with a tiny blower (looks like an airbrush makeup stylus) that pushed O2 into my skin, I had a tickle takeover. I could NOT stop giggling bc it tickled so bad on me!! I was actually kind of embarrassed but couldn’t help myself. I think I gave Christy a big kick that I couldn’t pull it together. She said it doesn’t usually have that effect on people so guess I am the exception!
- My facial consisted of skin cleaning, serums, moisturizing, exfoliating, and this cool flat instrument (above) that rolled the products in and felt awesome.
- The description of the facial on the website says it goes all the way down to the décolleté (chest) however my treatment didn’t go past my neck.
- The after look of my skin was beautiful and glowing. I have dry skin, so this treatment kept it feeling super hydrated and dewy throughout the rest of the day which I loved.