A reeaaally good mirror is a necessity when it comes to applying makeup correctly. Bonus points if you add light to that mirror that surrounds the face you are working on and you’ve got even more flawless makeup application than ever before!
I didn’t realize how horrible and useless my old cheap free standing mirrors were until I received this simplehuman sensor mirror. You can literally see every little thing in this mirror and it’s brilliant (yes, stray brow hairs, I can see you better to pluck you with now!). So many times I think I’ve gotten my eyeliner close enough to my lash line or that I’ve blended my foundation in enough, then I take a closer look once I’m in front of my car mirror or a public restroom mirror and realize I skipped a spot on my lash line or I’ve got a foundation mask line! Epic fail.
“Ok, it’s a MIRROR Jennifer. How cool can it really be??” Well, extremely cool.
Here’s what makes this simplehuman version better than the average makeup mirror…
- Tru-lux light system closely simulates natural sunlight – twice as bright and more color-correct than the next best (best feature in my opinion. you’ll always know if your foundation matches your skin)
- Sensor on/off – automatically lights up as your face approaches (my kids find this fascinating!)
- 5x magnification (seriously, I told you that you can see even the tiniest of wrong way brow hairs)
- Long-lasting surgical-grade LEDs
- Maximum adjustability to always give you the best view
- Cordless and rechargeable – one charge lasts up to 5 weeks (love the no cord showing in my tiny bathroom)
- Distortion-free mirror: Precise curvature for distortion-free optics – even around the edges.
Want to see what these innovative mirrors are like in person? Well I’ve got exciting news if you’re going to be around the Atlanta, GA Buckhead area this Saturday May 2nd. I’m going to be at the Container Store along with simplehuman from 12-3pm while we give you ladies an early Mother’s Day treat by offering complimentary lash applications and mini makeovers while you try out these sensor mirrors for yourself. Please drop in, say “Hi!” and let me doll you up with a new lip color or lashes to try out for your Saturday!
*Many thanks to SimpleHuman for this mirror I was sent – it has been life changing. I’ll never have a blotchy foundation mask again.*