I find that the blogs I visit more frequently are the ones where I feel like I have a true knowledge of who that blogger is and not just because of their stylized pictures wearing full makeup, perfectly placed hair, and the cleanest house you have ever seen. I want to know what they are really like behind the camera and the blog photos. However sometimes that part isn’t always so glamorous or Instagram worthy, but it is REAL. Yes I am a makeup artist and beauty blogger, but that is only a sliver of who I am.
I love reading US Weekly magazine and the article they have in every issue called, 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me, because you always find out a little bit something extra about that celebrity. So I have decided to copy them and give you my own version of TYDKAM so you can find out more behind who I am.
Here are 25 things that you might not know about me if you’re interested…
1. I could eat macaroni and cheese every single day.
2. Celebrity I would be most star struck by is Gwen Stefani. She is a true rockstar and cool mom.
3. My blog and LLC were named after my Granny’s Siamese cat, JennySue. My name is Jennifer Suzanne, so it’s a shortened version.
5. Favorite city I have visited is Paris.
6. I cried going up the Eiffel tower because I am scared of heights.
7. My favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip.
8. I would wear fake lashes everyday if it wasn’t so high maintenance.
9. I wanted to be a prima ballerina growing up. I loved dancing on pointe.
10. I am terrified of cockroaches.
11. I wish I could sing.
12. “Man In The Mirror” by Michael Jackson is one of my favorite songs.
13. Beverly Hills 90210 was my favorite show growing up.
14.I don’t really like to cook but I love pinning recipes to try on my Pinterest account!
15. My husband Scott and I met at a fraternity/sorority event on Halloween back in 1998. We have been together ever since.
16. I am from Columbus, GA.
17. We have a papillon named “Taco.”
18. I have never broken a bone.
19. Makeup job I am most proud of – working on the Dierks Bentley video for “Tip It On Back” , because the director asked for both of my boys to be in the video! They are on screen for less than 5 seconds but it’s still awesome to see them every time I watch it.
20. You will hardly ever see me with bare fingernails and bare lips. The above pic is a rare morning moment with zero makeup.
21. I have two tattoos. My first one I got when I was 30 years old.
22. My first car was a 1989 maroon Toyota Camry with crank up manual windows.
23. I was a Fashion Merchandising major and a member of Zeta Tau Alpha sorority at the University of Georgia.
24. I had a cat named “Sweet Feet” growing up who lived to be 21 years old.
25. I look forward to being a grandmother. A cool grandmother hopefully:)
If you have never done this about yourself, I suggest doing it. It is actually pretty fun!