What are your plans for this holiday weekend?
I hope that you are celebrating in your best red, white, and blue attire!! Our family really gets into this color palette. Obviously Vivian has gotten into the spirit with her patriotic mani I designed for her! Those little fingers are just the sweetest:)
We are spending time with friends this weekend, grilling out hamburgers (isn’t that so American??), and I’m trying to come up with a yummy red/white/and blue cocktail for the grownups. I’ve literally been on Pinterest all morning trying to find the best recipe:) We’ve got our sparklers packed as well as our blankets and folding chairs to go watch local fireworks at the park later on. Can’t get much more “Merica than that!!
And what better way to celebrate this great country than to boost the economy by online shopping!! (I’ll always use that as a great excuse to buy clothes and makeup- hahaha!) There are some amazing sales going on today only and here are some to consider from my fave online retailers :
- J.Crew // extra 40% off final sale items with code : LONGWEEKEND (get yourself one of their vintage v neck cotton tees now!)
- Forever 21 // 30% off select styles & buy 1 get 1 free on all sale items – use code : BOGOFREE (y’all know I love their kimono collection)
- Too Faced Cosmetics // free shipping on all U.S. orders (get yourself one of their Melted lipsticks stat!)
- Old Navy // today only, save 30%, free shipping on $25+ with code : VERYGOOD
- Anthropologie // summer tag sale of 20% off certain items with code : SALEAWAY
Also don’t forget to check out our new podcast, Making It Up As We Grow, on iTunes here right now! Would love for you to subscribe to our show and let me know what you think. (A rating and review would also be completely awesome!!)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and be safe!