I got bangs.
Whenever I go to get a haircut, I never want much length cut off and I like to keep my hair the same color. So I get bored easily with my look. Of course this is my own fault because I’m not willing to change much. My poor hairstylist.
So when I do want something new and fresh, I go for bangs. And I got some today. And I love them. Now if I can just figure out how to blow out my hair the way my hairstylist does! (isn’t a good blow out half the battle??)
This weekend in Athens is the first football game for the Dawgs so we are taking the whole family. It’s a noon kickoff and our season tickets are in the sun, so it’s going to be blazing hot in this Georgia heat. I just hope my forehead doesn’t sweat and mess up my new bangs:)
Here are a few fun links from around the web this week for you to follow…
1. My all time favorite candle is finally back in stock.
2. Note to self for my NYC fashion week trip. How to dress like a New Yorker.
3. Check out my DIY beauty tip over on Emily Suggests.
4. I bought these rad fringe boots. Jumping on that boho chic trend.
5. Beyonce got bangs for her 34th birthday today.
6. The best nude nail polish in my opinion.
7. Going GREY is the new hot hair trend.
8. Your most important facial feature according to science. I totally agree.
9. Would you buy this $90 lipstick necklace?
10. I wanted bangs so I could resemble Michelle Pfieffer in Scarface.
11. My lipstick is butter London Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon in “Primrose Hill Picnic” if you were interested. Blog post I did showcasing all of the butter London lippy crayons here.
(Thank you to my favorite stylist ever, Lyric from Republic Salon here in Athens, Ga for always keeping my hair on point.)