It might seem like an unusual product to add into your beauty routine, but the Honeywell QuietCare Cool Moisture Humidifier, can be quite beneficial.
We all know that plenty of sleep, deep cleansing, and moisturizers/creams, are all important factors that lead to overall healthier looking skin. But did you know that when you add a cool moisture humidifier (emphasis on “cool”) to your bedroom, it can also help with more restful sleep? Which in turn leads to a more rested you and when combined with your skincare routine, that leads to skin that doesn’t look tired or dehydrated!
This exact humidifier, the Honeywell QuietCare, is perfect for medium to large sized rooms like my bedroom. Check out my video to hear more…
Specific reasons I am enjoying my cool moisture humidifier from Honeywell :
- 3 fan levels – from ultra quiet to a gentle white noise at the highest level (which I like best!)
- sleek design
- super easy to clean and fill
- supports my dry skin care routine with putting moisture back into the air making skin more supple
- alleviates stuffy sinus and dry itchy throats (which my whole family has had lately!)
- a cool moisturizer humidifier is safe around children and pets (no hot water burns!)
Lots of people think of using humidifiers for just winter use when the air is super dry, but I find that using one all year round for my specifically dry skin and during allergy season, is also beneficial. I use my moisturizers and lip balms every day to keep my skin supple, why wouldn’t I keep up the humidifier use??
Do you use a humidifier in your home?
(This is a sponsored post for Honeywell. All photos & opinions expressed are honest and my own, as always!)