Accessories elevate a wardrobe.
And the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the place to snag them right now!
I honestly don’t buy myself new clothes very often. I mean, hello, I have 3 kids that grow like wildfire that need new clothes ALL.THE.TIME. However I do find myself leaning toward buying accessories more frequently because they can really make an outfit more special, even the basics. And usually accessory pieces are more affordable!!
Mixing different combinations of accessories allows you to make the same base outfit, look like a totally different one.
For fall and winter, boots, scarves, jackets, bags, and jewelry are the accessories your wardrobe needs.
I have narrowed down the best of the best selection of accessory favorites from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. **And Heads Up!!** Move quickly, because these sale prices go back up on August 6th!
- Stretch Knee Boot (sale price $86) – Want to take your winter look to the next level? Add a sexy pair of heeled knee boots to your closet!! They look great over skinny jeans, leggings, and with dresses of all lengths. These are an amazing price and come in gray and black. And since they’re stretch and form fitting, they’ll make your legs look way better than stiff flat heeled boots.
- Moto Trench Coat (sale price $129) – This trench by Catharine Malandrino is a freaking steal for this price and cut of jacket. It is such a flattering cut and the moto style zipper totally makes a boring (but practical!) trench much cooler.
- Buffalo Check Cap (sale price $15) – A buffalo check is such a cute cold weather pattern. I’m known for my bad hair days that often require a baseball hat and this one will be much cuter than my husbands old UGA one! Comes in red + black or black + white combos.
- Furry Bomber Jacket (sale price $99) – There is nothing cuter than a little faux fur around your face when wearing a causally cute hoodie on a puffy bomber.
- Rimmed Aviators (sale price $35) – Aviators are a shape that are known for being flattering for all faces. And even though the temps will be colder come fall/winter, there’s still sunshine to block! These cool girl rimmed shades comes in two other colors.
- Velvet Sneaker Loafers (sale price $119) – I’m all about that sporty mom look and these velvet loafers with a little sparkle make a casual outfit a bit more fancy! They also come in black.
- 3/4 Sleeve Poncho (sale price $45) – Ponchos are a last minute outfit savior – so easy to throw on with jeans and go!!
- Ugg Slippers (sale price $79) – Cute fuzzy cozy slippers for cooler temps, yes please!! Uggs are a great investment for slippers because I wear them outside all the time and they don’t rip up.
- Faux Leather Leggings (sale price $52) – I find that faux leather leggings are definitely a major must have accessory that can be worn with dresses and tunics in the fall. But no, they are NOT pants, cover your bottom ladies 🙂
- Houndstooth Scarf (sale price $18.90) – this colorful scarf is one that will go with SO much in your closet for fall/winter due to the warm color pattern. And who doesn’t love to add a scarf to an outfit for an immediate punch of color and texture!
- Fringe Statement Earrings (sale price $42.90) – I saw these earrings and I thought WOW these make a definite statement! I’d wear these with a plain black turtleneck or solid sweater and let them be the star of the show. All of the reviews say that they are NOT heavy which is a plus.
- Suede Saddle Bag (sale price $164.90) – Suede anything for fall is a must have texture. And this saddle bag purse is the ultimate shape that everyone can wear.
Be sure to also check out my picks of major discounts from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale in the Beauty Exclusives category here!
“It’s an ADD TO CART kinda day” right ladies??! I’d love to hear what you end up with from this major sale.