Makeup under 15 bucks rocks.
Whether you like the no-makeup makeup look OR Instagram worthy makeup, there are a few under $15 beauty products I have come across that every gal could stand to have on hand…and on their face!
A beauty bag that is stocked with some essential tools will change your face for the better! It’s good to have choices.
I’m sharing these 5 makeup + skincare products that will make your beauty routine more effective all around. Because isn’t it more gratifying to spend your hard earned money on beauty products that will actually work yet still leave you with money left over to spend on that fancy coffee you need as an afternoon pick me up??
Check out my roundup of current beauty products that will save you money & time…
Shop the products mentioned below :
- Lil Scrubbies Facial Cleansing Pads, $2.50 : Seriously y’all, I love these tiny things and they’re great for traveling. These silicone pads are used to deep clean pores, massage, and gently exfoliate & soften your skin with their little bristles. I say they’re great for traveling because they aren’t as bulky as my Clarisonic and they also can stay in the shower for face washing.
- Pixi by Petra Makeup Fixing Mist, $15 : I love a good face mist. They are super refreshing during these hot summer months. This lovely smelling mist made of rose water & green tea revitalizes your makeup & extends the life of it. It hydrates and balances the skin as well. I use it before I put on my makeup, and then during the day I either spritz it straight on my face, or I spray a few squirts into my foundation brush and stipple it into my skin to refresh my makeup.
- NYX Epic Ink Liner, $7.99 : Y’all know I live for a sharp bold winged eye!! And this one delivers that and more!! It’s got a slender supple brush tip, with intense black pigment (only comes in black right now sadly, but hopefully more colors soon NYX! Ya hear me??). It gives great control of the thickness of your lines and the best part – it’s waterproof!! Yep, no smudging going on here.
- L’Oreal Paris Lash Paradise, $9.99 : Oh.My.Gosh. is this mascara so GOOD!!! Drugstore mascara is my jam because I buy multiple tubes a month and mama can’t afford to be buying this many department store brands! This L’Oreal one totally beats out Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (that’s the one it’s being compared to) because it doesn’t get nearly as clumpy but still delivers major fringy lashes. If you aren’t moved to buy any other beauty product on my list, go try this one. You will thank me later in the comments below I bet!!
- You can check out what this liner & mascara looks like on my Instagram Here.
- Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Redemption Eyeshadow Palette, $7 : Yes you read this right, an eyeshadow palette for $7. And it’s actually AWESOME!! No lie, this one is a doppleganger for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette just without the really nice eye shadow brush and mirror. (Check my comparison pic of the two above – crazy huh?) I can’t even believe how good these pigments are and these shades will look gorgeous on everyone!
So, which ones of these beauties have your tried or ARE you going to go try?