The Sephora Insider Sale is currently going on right NOW and lasts until Monday November 19th.
All you have to do to get 15% off everything in your cart is sign up for a FREE Beauty Insider account, if you don’t already have one, and then use code : BIBONUS at checkout.
Since it’s the holiday season, the season of giving, I’m all about taking advantage of this sale for checking people off of my gift list. But then also maybe throwing in a little something for myself 😉
So slip into your favorite sweatpants, grab a glass of vino OR cup of Jo, and start scrolling through my selections of some of the best deals in beauty to grab at a discount now. Because as we all know, Sephora RARELY puts this many things on sale!! And doesn’t it feel good to go ahead and get ahead of your holiday shopping??
BEST OF EYES
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set 3, $29. ($60 value) These are some of my favorite liners in the land. And this trio has 3 shades that everyone can pull off – the popular Perversion (blackest black), Demolition (my FAVE deep brown), and Rockstar (a fun shimmery eggplant). Each one is usually $20 a piece so this is a steal for such a long wearing pencil.
Tarte Pineapple Of My Eye Collector’s Set, $59. ($354 value) I mean the super cute pineapple palette is reason enough to buy it!! Not only do you get so many pretty eyeshadows though, but also an Amazonian Clay Blush, highlighter, bronzer, liquid eyeliner, AND a mascara!! This one is a steal of a deal for sure.
Lashstash – Sephora Favorites, $48 ($140 value) Who doesn’t love a good mascara?? And this set lets you try 8 deluxe sizes and 2 full size mascaras of the best of the best selling ones at Sephora. This is the kind of gift that is a one size fits all for any makeup wearer. If there’s one thing we ALL love, it’s a flirty lash line!
BEST OF LIPS
- Nars Manic Velvet Matte Lip Set, $45. ($108 value) This is a set that features 4 shades from nudes to bold berries that are packaged in a limited-edition case inspired by the rebellious fashion of the ‘70s to hold them in. I’m a big fan of this formula if you dig matte lips these are the ultimate luxury.
- Buxom’s Full On Fantasy Mini Lip Plumping Set, $44. ($84 value) I’m a BIG fan of these glosses because the plumper the better when it comes to my own lips! And you get 8 wearable shades in this pack and they’ll fit nicely in any clutch for your holiday parties.
- Give Me Some Nude Lip – Sephora Favorites, $19 ($72 value) This JUST got slashed so hurry and get it before it’s gone! Who doesn’t wear a nude lip?? It’s my go to!! And you get 2 full sized ones and 3 mini ones – from Huda Beauty to Stila, it’s got awesome brand names.
- Fenty Beauty Universal Gloss Bomb, $18. Y’all know I can’t get enough of this seriously universally flattering lip gloss created by Rihanna. (Check me wearing it over on Instagram here) It now comes in a diamond shade too which I’m sure will be just as gorgeous as the Fenty Glow.
BEST OF SKINCARE
- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops, $29. If you follow me on Instagram, you no doubt saw the extreme love I gave to these magical bronzing drops. I’ve always struggled to get my face tan (without the real sun because we all know it’s bad for you) and these finally have been the answer to my prayers. The great thing about them, you can add the drops to whatever daily moisturizer you’re already using!! I use two drops from the medium shade, and it gives me the perfect glow with no yucky smell. Big fan of these.
- The Littles by Drunk Elephant, $90. ($124 value) Admittedly, I have yet to try any Drunk Elephant products. I know I know, shocking. They get so much great publicity and reviews, there’s got to be something to it. So this collection of ten mini versions of some of their best sellers would be a great place to start experimenting. The name alone is enough to make you want to try them right??
- Mask Frenzy by Peter Thomas Roth, $75. ($254 value) I’ve used many PTR products before and they never disappoint (like these unwrinkle pads). I love a good face mask to put on at night and relax while it goes to work. So this collection of 6 different ones is a dream for the skincare obsessed. I’m especially intrigued by theRose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel mask and the 24K gold one.
- DermaDoctor Intensive Vitamin C Pads with Ferulic Acid, $78. I get into quick and easy skincare pads that are already soaked in whatever solution you’re in to. These get GREAT reviews and we all know that Vitamin C is a big deal and these give the extra benefit of exfoliating while treating discoloration and dullness. Yes it’s pricey for 30 pads, but most people say they use them 4-5 times a week and that the results are pretty instant.
BEST ALL AROUND
- Charlotte Tilbury Pary Girl Eye + Lip Kit, $45. ($82 value) Everything you need from one of the most famous celebrity makeup artists around who knows how to do sexy! These mini versions of some of her fave products will let you try out the good stuff without commtiing to the full size. But I’m sure you’ll fall in love with “Pillow Talk,” one of the #1 selling lip shades around!
- Sephora Holiday Perfume Sampler, $65. ($122 value) I want one of these every year! I love fragrance and really enjoy being able to try out a new one whenever I want and this collection gives you that option to try a ton of popular ones from Tom Ford, Burberry, Marc Jacobs and more. And the BEST thing about this gift set is that you can redeem the included voucher for a FREE full sized featured fragrance!!
- Sephora Cologne Sampler, $65 ($101 value) Buying for a dude? This is the male version of the previous perfume sampler I love receiving! Giving the gift of smelling good is priceless.
- Bomb Baby Mini Lip + Highlighter from Fenty, $23. Wondering what to get a gal or teen just getting into wearing makeup or need a stocking stuffer? Might I suggest this then because it has a mini version of that gloss I already recommended above and the mini Fenty highlighter for showcasing cheekbones and great on eyes! You can’t beat this deal for two of my favorites.
- Voluspa Mini Candle Trio, $24. This is a brand of candles that makes scents that I always like. And to give or get a trio of their 3 iconic scents makes the perfect hostess gift.
And of course I can’t finish up this Sephora Insider Sale without mentioning a few fantasy gifts (i.e, expensive!) that I’d like to see under the tree if Santa had some extra dough to spend on me.
- This Pat McGrath Mothership palette ,$125 (she’s THE ultimate makeup artist and everything she creates turns to gold),
- Blown-A-OUAI noir set, $399 (I’m dying for a Dyson hair dryer but dang it’s $$),
- and the Bioeffect 30 day growth factor treatment, $290 (apparently the fountain of youth, yes please).
Didn’t like any of my picks?? No worries then. Because there is an AWESOME tool they have on the website, is their GIFT FINDERwhich helps you figure out the very best gifts for man, woman, teen, whoever by putting in just a few easy to answer questions and pricing you want to spend! Brilliant right?
Which do you think sound like the best deals? Are you going to treat yourself to a few things while crossing people off your list?